What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
High Alchemy

F2P High Alchemy 8.4

No permission to download
-Now support the actionbar (key send {numpad1}).
-Have 98% chance to use the actionbar and 2% chance of clicking on the spell.
-The %RandomAmountOfHighAlchemyCast% is now generated.
-Added a "If %LoopIndex%" <= then to make the process easyer for you if you want to high alchemy mutiple item.
-Added a "Go to" to continue high alchemy item when the "%RandomAmountOfHighAlchemyCast%" have been reach.
-Fixed the %RandomAmountOfHighAlchemyCast% generator.
-Change the wait time between high alchemy cast for better profit.
-Fixed the Error display box and will now popup if rs2client process is not running.
-If the Runescape window is not automatically bring upfront and focus by the "get window" the "If window is not focus" will now bring it upfront and focus it.
-Fixed the loop process.
-The function "random wait time before restarting to high alchemy" is now on the correct line.
-The logout fonction is now fixed.
-Fix the Random region move mouse in every fonction.
-Reworked the whole script and fixed bug.
Top