What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Asentrix premium rs3 bot - 4.99$/week - Now accepting RSGP

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Update 5.5
Burthorpe agility course added!

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Update 5.6
Treegnome agility course added!

Last edited:
Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Update 6.0
Construction added
• AIO flatpack maker (Uses the portable workbench)

R

Rapture

been looking for a bot for a whie thanks :)

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Update 6.1

Smart autoclicker - Now has randomization
This means the mouse will move slightly by 1-3 pixels or so each click just to make it less obvious

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Purchased, waiting for verificiation :D
Yep the system will check automatically and you will be given it shortly, thanks for the support :)

L

lilovr

Awesome that you are now accepting RSGP, what rates would that be? :unsure:

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Awesome that you are now accepting RSGP, what rates would that be? :unsure:
Haven't made a thread yet but I guess it would be whatever gp is going for atm
I will probably go with eldorados pricing, but increase the weekly a bit since I take a risk of getting banned etc..

I'd probably do 100mil/week which is 7.90$

L

lilovr

Whew! Doesn't sound like much but my main just made 1B in cash after 15+ years playing. Not saying that the price isn't warranted though. Gonna have to get a second account going so not to risk my main.

I assume whatever the increase in cost for a per week payment would be 16x more for a lifetime usage?

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Whew! Doesn't sound like much but my main just made 1B in cash after 15+ years playing. Not saying that the price isn't warranted though. Gonna have to get a second account going so not to risk my main.

I assume whatever the increase in cost for a per week payment would be 16x more for a lifetime usage?
Atm lifetime is 79.99$ so whatever 100$ is in RSGP I guess :)

L

lilovr

Atm lifetime is 79.99$ so whatever 100$ is in RSGP I guess :)
Lol I meant to simplify things, its basically $5.00 per week and $80.00 for a lifetime. So its safe to say 80/5=16x.
That would mean if you increase the weekly price to $7.90/100M RSGP per week, then a lifetime would be that 16x.
That would make a lifetime be about $126.40/1600M RSGP.

Wasn't sure if you were keeping the current price the same but an increased amount with RSGP since you would have to put extra work into selling the gold for cash lol. Figured I'd ask to open up dialogue xD

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Lol I meant to simplify things, its basically $5.00 per week and $80.00 for a lifetime. So its safe to say 80/5=16x.
That would mean if you increase the weekly price to $7.90/100M RSGP per week, then a lifetime would be that 16x.
That would make a lifetime be about $126.40/1600M RSGP.

Wasn't sure if you were keeping the current price the same but an increased amount with RSGP since you would have to put extra work into selling the gold for cash lol. Figured I'd ask to open up dialogue xD
Well because the price of gold fluctuates it might not be reasonable later on if gold increases so I just said 100$ worth of rsgp :)
The only reason it's more expensive is as I said I need to take the risk of trading it and selling it

Works out to around 1bil/lifetime currently at 0.078/m (Eldorado pricing) :)

L

lilovr

Well because the price of gold fluctuates it might not be reasonable later on if gold increases so I just said 100$ worth of rsgp :)
The only reason it's more expensive is as I said I need to take the risk of trading it and selling it

Works out to around 1bil/lifetime currently at 0.078/m (Eldorado pricing) :)
I gotcha! I never bought or sold GP before so I didn't know it fluctuated that much. If I can ever get that 1bil from any working bot then I will definitely get lifetime, problem is right now all seem to get stuck in some way which is why I'm trying my hand at WinAutomation instead of my usual C#/C++ approach until I improve my programming skills lol

M

mofi1337

VIP
looking nice :D can't wait to try it out :D!

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Currently having issues with automatic upgrades on the forums

If anyone's purchased and hasn't received their upgrade please message me asap, you will be given extra days for the delay, apologies again.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Update 6.4

Added new scripts

• Stackable fletcher - Fletches things like arrows, darts etc
• Wine cooker - Cooks wine at the combat academy