What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Autoswitcher macro/hotkey for pking osrs

R

Ryanbrolol

Does anyone know how to go about creating an unable one of these? Most of the ones available for purchase quickly teleport your cursor over the allotted item/prayer and instantly click. Would need one with randomized human like cursor movement... If anyone knows or has any idea about how to go creating one, or is selling I would appreciate it.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Does anyone know how to go about creating an unable one of these? Most of the ones available for purchase quickly teleport your cursor over the allotted item/prayer and instantly click. Would need one with randomized human like cursor movement... If anyone knows or has any idea about how to go creating one, or is selling I would appreciate it.
Well I'm curios why would it need the human like mouse movements?

R

Ryanbrolol

Well I'm curios why would it need the human like mouse movements?
Because when the mouse cursor moves from its current position (wherever that may be) it a completely straight line thats a dead give away that you are macroing. When a human drags their cursor from point A to point B, they do it at different speeds and its definitely not in a straight line. Some kind of randomized movement I feel would be necessary to break up the pattern recognition.

U

unknownrandy

not really tho i can tell you clearly dont know how a computer tells a mouse click and mouse movement specially if you using it for something like pking then it wouldnt really matter how it moves to the position.

Anavar

Anavar

Supporter
not really tho i can tell you clearly dont know how a computer tells a mouse click and mouse movement specially if you using it for something like pking then it wouldnt really matter how it moves to the position.

No need to bash him down by saying he "Clearly doesn't know" something...

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Yeah I did just try making this, each movement and click takes time to process in the application
It's just far too slow to be used realistically
Your best bet would be to use a plugin for switching

R

Ryanbrolol

Yeah I did just try making this, each movement and click takes time to process in the application
do you know, or can you recommend any such plugins?

Anavar

Anavar

Supporter

I have made this with incredible speed, using the public random bez but with modified curve basis. Looks good, but can slow things down if too many random vars.

M

mamajon13471

does it use patckets for the mouse movement? or mouse api?

R

Ryanbrolol

I have made this with incredible speed, using the public random bez but with modified curve basis. Looks good, but can slow things down if too many random vars.
Can I buy it off of you?