Banned - Macroing - Mining suicide bot

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Credits
Got perm banned for macroing mining on a f2p account
Suicided to test how long it would take for a ban, 10 hours is pretty good honestly
I thought I'd be gone within the hour.

I used a macro with 3 clicks
It would click the same pixels over and over again for 10 hours straight
The only time I stopped was to upgrade pickaxes
I mined tin/copper, then switched to iron ore after I could mine it
I made it to like lvl 60 mining or something crazy like that

Anyways, it was a fun test, just macro smart, don't do repetitive shit for long amounts of time and you should be fine
:p

(I was not using winautomation for this test btw, just a basic macro tool, built into the emulator)

M

ManyGoldPieces

Credits
Bans are delayed for a certain period of time once an account is flagged, and often all detected bots are banned at the same time. 10 hours is actually rather quick. When I suicide on bot clients, it's usually 14 to 20 hours, taking effect at the start of Cambridge working hours or at least, shortly afterwards. However, I have gotten maybe only one or two bans out of hundreds of accounts using mouse/macro recorders. Only a little bit of length and complexity is needed to make them viable for a long time. You did intentionally make it very obvious you were macroing, though, it's not really surprising.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Credits
Yep wasn't trying to circumvent their detection, just testing the reliability/longevity of macroing with nox :p

Top Bottom