What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best scripting client?

GeZzz

GeZzz

I would like to know the best scripting client like the most lowkey.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
I like dreambot but honestly they're all pretty meh...you will get banned using any, eventually

Shakatis

Shakatis

Banned
Banned
I just tried out EpicBot, seemed alright. Dreambot is also very good.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Epicbot is so old now haha, it's cool to see it still around but I was hacked after using it many years ago
The best osrs bots imo are dreambot/rspeer

R

ryandh94

I would like to know the best scripting client like the most lowkey.
basically this is how it really is out there for botting. botting is like cheats or hacks lets say. free stuff is normally not good stuff mostly virus or something here its a little different unless your using some client no one heard of i suppose but anyways. the safest way to go about it is stick with main stream the big boys osbot, tribot, etc... but remember this is online alot of talk about them on every platform all players know and heard of it youtube videos on them and so on, you really think game devs dont know what these are? of course they do. im no game dev but im sure they been on the sites once or twice. so knowing that its to my guess that these methods are mostly a scam sure they work but for how long with all the eyes on them? private bots atleast good ones are alot of money. i chosen this route but i learned to make them and put alot of time and research into doing so and with my bots well ill just say the only time i seen bans are after i do a quest from one of the main public clients. never before only after so i cant say for sure and you never know if they are watching untell your banned. its pretty easy to learn how to do it your self. my scripts are mine and no one else can use them. but ill make something if someone ask me to do so or ill teach if anyone wants to learn. just hit my inbox. also if you want more info about what to do to stay safe message me im always look at new information or whatever people say about this topic just dont think any one knows for sure cuz no one does its all a guess based on what people experience.

R

ryandh94

Epicbot is so old now haha, it's cool to see it still around but I was hacked after using it many years ago
The best osrs bots imo are dreambot/rspeer
rspeer is good i well say dont think its very popular tho but thats why its good i suppose i get low ban rates from rspeer if an account get banned i dont use the same script for awhile or the bans are not log after tut.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
I like dreambot epicbot
new epicbot looks really nice, spoke to mint about him working on a rs3 client
Fingers crossed he will go for it!

L

LewisKappa

i've been hearing htat mobile botting is the way to go, but I'm not 100% sure on that. There's also VM's you can use which can run an android OS on and can be done via that, might be worth you checking it out

dirtysocks

dirtysocks

tbh i like dreambot the most but lately i've just been using built-in plug ins and havent had any issues

S

Swagdaddy

Runemate for building a main, in my opinion.

M

magfam

ill have a look at a few of these thanks

M

meladath

I was dubious about RuneMate when it appears to require su access to install on linux. A red flag to me. Website says the installer was built using some kinda java platform. Anyone know anything about that?

Edit: Installed runemate in a VM with su access. It works, but only for OSRS. RS3 support in RuneMate was axed some months ago.

Last edited:
R

Rottenrune

What do you guys think of RiD' s Gensis?

M

Murtsi

Ive had alot of succes with just the openosrs plugins but before that i was using runemate and had success with them too