Botting on a virtual machine - Minimized botting - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Botting on a virtual machine - Minimized botting - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Botting on a virtual machine - Minimized botting - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots

Botting on a virtual machine - Minimized botting

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Credits
Last edited:
faladord

faladord

Credits
Thanks for sharing; this is an insanely useful resource.

The forums are littered with amazing posts but I'm yet to find a single post that links together all your amazing contributions *wink wink nudge nudge*

PassingSorrow

PassingSorrow

Credits
Getting a problem with the Tinybot where executable java files won't launch, not specifically RuneLite plus.
Has anybody else encountered this issue?

faladord

faladord

Credits
Getting a problem with the Tinybot where executable java files won't launch, not specifically RuneLite plus.
Has anybody else encountered this issue?
Yeah I actually had this issue just yesterday; to fix it I uninstalled the Java that comes packaged with tinybot and reinstalled jdk8

Hope this helps :)

PassingSorrow

PassingSorrow

Credits
Yeah I actually had this issue just yesterday; to fix it I uninstalled the Java that comes packaged with tinybot and reinstalled jdk8

Hope this helps :)
Perfect! Thank you, I reinstalled JRE but didn't bother with JDK, worked perfect!

うさぎ

うさぎ

Credits
What can I do if the trial expires and it requires a license key?

T

Trent!

Credits
@Asentrix

I really don’t appreciate you distributing my Tinybot link/file without permission. If you’re linking directly to the original guide that I wrote on RiD (https://www.robotzindisguise.com/forum/showthread.php?25151-How-to-Minimize-Your-Bot-4-4) then I would be less irritated, but posting the direct link (which I intentionally hide until a user has completed a Google Form) without any form of consultation with me or even granting sufficient credit to me for creating (simple verbal mentions in a video are not sufficient) it is inappropriate and unethical.

I would very much prefer not to have to implement security measures to prevent unauthorized distribution, but I will if you continue to disregard basic ethics in technology.

Last edited:
Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Credits
@Asentrix

I really don’t appreciate you distributing my Tinybot link/file without permission. If you’re linking directly to the original guide that I wrote on RiD (https://www.robotzindisguise.com/forum/showthread.php?25151-How-to-Minimize-Your-Bot-4-4) then I would be less irritated, but posting the direct link (which I intentionally hide until a user has completed a Google Form) without any form of consultation with me or even granting sufficient credit to me for creating (simple verbal mentions in a video are not sufficient) it is inappropriate and unethical.

I would very much prefer not to have to implement security measures to prevent unauthorized distribution, but I will if you continue to disregard basic ethics in technology.
Don't need your permission to do anything bud
"I would very much prefer not to have to implement security measures to prevent unauthorized distribution, but I will if you continue to disregard basic ethics in technology."

Go ahead I don't really care either way lol
You're crying over me distributing your illegal pirated copy of Windows 7, you're in no position to be talking about ethics, take a hike bro go smoke a joint

InstaBan

InstaBan

Credits
@Asentrix

🍿

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Credits
Updated the mega link since trent (coward dog) from RiD made a false copyright strike and got it taken down on mega

Top Bottom