Botting.rs biometric profile & mouse data generator - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Botting.rs biometric profile & mouse data generator - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Botting.rs biometric profile & mouse data generator - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots

Botting.rs biometric profile & mouse data generator

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Credits
What are biometrics?
The literal definition: The application of statistical analysis to biological data.
Explanation: The usage of your actual mouse movement data when playing the game.
With my tool, you're able to record how YOU play the game, save that map, and re-use it, yet with slight deviations when botting.
The end result is a biometric mouse movement system that replicates your own mouse movements with slight deviations for a unique mouse movement path.

How does it work? Allow me to demonstrate!
We build a small profile based on your mouse movements after we start recording.
After, we make a slight modification to the X/Y throughout the path to generate a unique path for your playstyle.
Here's a video demonstrating how it works, and the end result with the slight deviations.

Chefe117

Chefe117

Credits
Just to clarify, does this have different path every time you run it?

Chefe117

Chefe117

Credits
Do you run this as DOS in AM or what would this classify as?

C

CrossOut

Credits
Where is the download for this tool? Would like to try to add it to some of the scripts I have built to improve efficiency.

Top Bottom