Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Reaction score
Credits
Emulator Method - Runescape 3 Mobile Bot

Botting Runescape 3 mobile is almost the same process as botting old school Runescape.
Due to the legacy/java client being discontinued, many users are looking for a way to bot Runescape 3 "safely".
Well, here's the answer!
Download APK's from here:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/jagex-games-studio/

Utilizing Nox you're able to bot multiple instances of Runescape 3 mobile in the background (minimized).
We're able to use Nox's built-in macro recorder, which replays clicks/presses in the background, meaning you can bot on your PC while it's minimized.
The only downside is Runescape 3's demanding resource usage

An alternative to botting on an Emulator is botting on your mobile using "Vysor".
Vysor projects your phones display onto your computer, allowing you to send clicks and keys to your phone directly.
This requires a more complicated setup, but it's probably safer honestly, due to the fact that you're not botting on an emulator.
The downside to this approach is "Vysor" charges a fee to use the premium features on the app which in my opinion are mandatory.
The plus side to this method is your PC usage isn't affected.​

Attachments

• com.jagex.runescape.android_RuneScape_911_1_4_1-9110141_minAPI23_armeabi-v7a_nodpi__apkmirror...apk
    23.3 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Reactions: ojj
Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Reaction score
Credits
Vysor Method - Runescape 3 Mobile Bot

Vysor is basically the same thing as Teamviewer, just better in my opinion.
It's a screen/phone mirroring tool that projects your phone's screen onto your PC.
Once connected, you're able to send clicks/keys directly to your phone.

In my opinion, this is safer than botting on an emulator, as emulators can be detected by developers, for example, "Pokemon GO", which has blocked emulators from running the game.

Setting up vysor is relatively simple.
1. On your PC download Vysor here and install it - https://www.vysor.io/download/
2. Download the vysor app onto your phone and install it.
3. Enable USB debugging mode on your phone
4. Connect vysor to your PC through either USB , or wirelessly (Requires paid subscription to vysor pro 2.50$/month)

End result

L

LocoSquad

Reaction score
Credits
Nice one, yee many people using same Phone ID is weird because they could just ban all with those exact phones. Like PoGo did with some easy checks.

M

mateogon

Reaction score
Credits
The game won't open for me, or it opens, doesn't even show the loading bar and closes. No matter what phone model i pick.
Help pls

O

ojj

Reaction score
Credits
The game won't open for me, or it opens, doesn't even show the loading bar and closes. No matter what phone model i pick.
Help pls
I have the same problem!!! help pls too

T

Trold

Reaction score
Credits
im at a loss here too... same versions and everything....tried like 10 versions of apk. and 2 versions of nox.... any who have tried, who made it work, who can help?

Top Bottom