Creating new bot platform

F

flowercannon

Jan 4, 2020
Credits
Hi.

I recently joined this community looking for osrs bots after gaining interest in botting.

I was a bit dissatisfied with available bots, due to them being either too expensive to be feasible (RuneMate), or being too simple or ineffective against detection in the long term, so I decided to create my own RL plugin late last year to implement a botting platform and provide a viable API.

A video demo of a simple mouse movement bot is below (watch in 1080p):

I switched over to OpenOSRS as a base after needing to do some lower-level inspection and modification of the osrs source since RL no longer has the mix-in or injection system publicly included.

It's taking a bit longer than I expected to create the bot plugin, because writing a solid platform from scratch is a bit too much of an undertaking for one person.

I'm at a point now where I can actually start writing bots, but the api is still a work-in-progress since I'm just adding things as I go along. The most it can do right now is log into a user and perform a few tutorial island steps.

As such If you're interested in helping build the platform, either as a script writer or helping with the core platform itself, hit me up. Or if you'd like to see more videos or pictures of what it currently looks like and what it can do, hit me up as well.

CrimsonVex

CrimsonVex

Mar 11, 2020
Australia
Credits
Is there any way custom openrs plugins can be detected? In terms of client detection..

F

flowercannon

Jan 4, 2020
Credits
Not really, no. They would have to be looking for something very specific, like a specific plugin name, class name, etc to be able to tell, and even that is not a very good method of detection.