Email Creator bot Please - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Email Creator bot Please - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Email Creator bot Please - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots

Email Creator bot Please

Charlie

Charlie

Credits
If anyone knows a script or way of creating emails for rs can you please let me know, with my limited/non-existent coding knowledge, python isn't exactly for the noob that I am. Can do tut island by myself and all that. Just need some spare email addresses to use as I only plan on botting 1 acc at a time. 
Tried to follow this but that was a waste of time. Not trying to buy accs either as I'm not trying to farm. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY0iQpX0LDU&t=968s[/video]

M

Misa Amane

Credits
Why do you need separate emails? just make fake users like [email protected] , then you can manually go on the main rs site and register the account to x email.

Unless you are planning to login to rs3 , you don't even need to verify the email on the account at all.

Charlie

Charlie

Credits
Why do you need separate emails? just make fake users like [email protected] , then you can manually go on the main rs site and register the account to x email.

Unless you are planning to login to rs3 , you don't even need to verify the email on the account at all.
Trying to broaden the possibilities if I do feel like it.

K

kevin

Credits
If you don't mind spending money, a catchall would be ideal. It's about $10 for a year. Could be as low as $3/year as well. Super useful, I've had a bunch of accounts using catchalls

Rexaura

Rexaura

Credits
http://www.sayapro.us/ has the gmail dot trick where it can make 100's of emails off of just 1
anything emailed to those 100 will auto be forwarded to the original one

InstaBan

InstaBan

Credits
Just register with obscure email addresses that are under real email prefixes (e.g. protonmail) and then if you want to register the account, create the email?

Top Bottom