• Thread starter OSRS-User-39229
  • Start date
OSRS-User-39229

OSRS-User-39229

Developer
Reaction score
Credits
OSRS-User-39229 submitted a new resource:

Generic Fighter - Melees any monster of your choice by attacking it, healing, and sipping strength potions.

Generic F2P Fighter
This script constantly scans your client screen, and will:
-attack a highlighted monster, and if it mis-clicks due to the lag time of mouse movement or other reason, it keeps re-attacking until damage starts being dealt.
-heal when your HP gets low (~40%) by eating swordfish.
-sip a strength potion when your boost is less than 2 below your max.​

Configuration set-up:
-Uses Soxs HumanMouseMove "Wrapper.jar" placed on the desktop
-Uses Soxs...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
M

Mmmslash

Reaction score
Credits
Hi there,

Having an issue where it seems to misclick the NPC's nearly every time. Occasionally it will just be too slow to click on the NPC and it'll have since walked away from the spot, but often it seems to just miss the NPC entirely.

Any advice?

OSRS-User-39229

OSRS-User-39229

Developer
Reaction score
Credits
Hi there,

Having an issue where it seems to misclick the NPC's nearly every time. Occasionally it will just be too slow to click on the NPC and it'll have since walked away from the spot, but often it seems to just miss the NPC entirely.

Any advice?
I have now updated the bot to move the mouse faster towards the target, please re-download, re-extract, and re-import the .waj file.

Also, if the mouse moves to a spot that is not at all where the marked NPC was in the last 2 seconds, there could be a similar colour appearing on your screen (dark blue) - if so, you can change the colour in RL+ Colour Bot Helper, then re-capture that colour in WinAutomation by going to Image Repository, right-click on image "Enemy", select "Re-capture Image", and draw a box inside the marked NPC.Untitled.png

M

Mmmslash

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for the update!

I'll give it a shot when I get home this evening. I appreciate the timely response.

Top Bottom