How to bot "Safely"

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Reaction score
Credits
The most important thing when it comes to botting, is how you bot.
You can use the most advanced, sophisticated bot, but if you bot unnaturally, you will eventually be banned.
Bot in moderation, take breaks, bots are intended to replace your manual labor, not give your account virtual steroids.
A good bot should replicate how you play legitimately.
That's why botting.rs is so important in today's day and age

Of course, there are other factors you need to be cautious of.
Here are a few things that can increase your chance of getting banned

• Botting on a flagged IP
  • Botting on an account which has previously been banned
  • Using a Chinese IP
  • Mass XP gain (Above what you would typically earn)
  • Suspicious patterns and behavior
  • Unrandomized clicks, patterns, and movements
  • Long activity time (Mining for 4 hrs at a time, woodcutting for 8 hrs straight etc)

Keeping those few things in mind, hopefully you're able to bot without getting banned!
If you do get banned, please post an update in the "Ban report" section.
You can visit it here: https://botting.rs/forums/ban-reports.15/

Last edited:
T

Tolomeiosis

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for the advice looking forward to trying this out #need5credits

M

Misa Amane

Reaction score
Credits
I don't think that applies at all to NMZ.

I run ahk scripts with NMZ basically 24/7 can max an account in nearly 1 month. I don't believe mouse movements or breaks matter at all , The main thing is just randomized clicking on x object and having fail safes so if something changes you are not clicking something over and over. I learned pretty quick there is colors that slightly change within the client which are easily bypassed.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Reaction score
Credits
I don't think that applies at all to NMZ.

I run ahk scripts with NMZ basically 24/7 can max an account in nearly 1 month. I don't believe mouse movements or breaks matter at all , The main thing is just randomized clicking on x object and having fail safes so if something changes you are not clicking something over and over. I learned pretty quick there is colors that slightly change within the client which are easily bypassed.

Depends what you're doing I guess, randomization is a huge part but obviously botting for excessive/weird amounts of time is a factor
My NMZ bot is pretty basic, just clicks the absorption pot when the number becomes red, but yeah never got banned from any of my scripts either!
Also, can you elaborate a bit more on the color change you're referring too?
Cheers :)

M

Misa Amane

Reaction score
Credits
The Hitpoints Orb , normally people imagesearch the "1" or take a colour of some sort but randomly Jagex change that colour so after a random amount of time midgame it will change (very slightly , but enough your script won't be able to see it anymore) and you will be spamming a Rockcake over and over.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Reaction score
Credits
Ah no worries, with the scripts I make, each pixel has a "tolerance" level.
So if a pixel changes slightly it will still be detected, depending on the level of tolerance
What I personally do is wait for the red pixel on the health thing to "stop existing" at a certain point
That way once red isn't detected in a specific section, it means my health is low and to eat :)

E

Elalirien

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for the guide! my first time botting so thanks for the information!

Soxs

Soxs

RL+ Developer
Reaction score
Credits
The reason why a lot of bots get banned is because they're distributed far and wide with little variance.
Once one is detected the rest soon follow thanks to ML.
You can add randomisation, but computer randomisation is pseudorandom and unless you intentionally add behaviours which cause anomalies, over the course of days they can tell that your 'randomness' is always between 'x' and 'y'.
Thats why it's important to make sure your bot is in someway unique (or at least try to set it up to play like you, if you shift drop, why use a bot that doesn't shift drop?)

To be honest, it's my belief that if you create a truly human-like bot which simulates your specific human biometrics (rest areas, reaction times, fatigue etc), as well as play-style, then you should be able to bot for as long as you want without detection.

D

DuckInDisguise

Reaction score
Credits
Good guidelines here. A tip I have is to not minimize your VM and forget your bot is running. The number of times I've left the house and then realized I left my bot running is ridiculous lol

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Reaction score
Credits
Good guidelines here. A tip I have is to not minimize your VM and forget your bot is running. The number of times I've left the house and then realized I left my bot running is ridiculous lol

Done this myself haha
Good to build a timer into each bot you make so they don't run too long :)

Top Bottom