What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have a few public sources that i would love to give out would anyone be interested?

J

jeremy21334

Post automatically merged:

THESE ARE NOT MINE THESE HAVE BEEN PUBLICALY RELEASED ON SCYTHE AND GITHUB. PLEASE READ HES POST FROM SCYTHE!

J

jaydeee

Thanks for the link! always glad to see the stuff more people are working on

Z

Zbuc

Super helpful! Thanks for the upload

codehook

codehook

Honestly a nice share, people could use a lot from this guys source to learn and observe. AHK is pretty basic once you get started.

L

lilovr

Cheers! Might have to learn some AHK in order to make some tutorials for others since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of resources getting into the nitty gritty of making a bot besides the few basic ones that @Asentrix has kindly shared. Frustrated a little that theres not more posted to help expand the resource section and get more people into making bots and sharing knowledge, though I understand that it takes time and patience to work through the problem solving and logic. Plus theres those that make bots for profit and rightly so otherwise we wouldn't have the awesome bot that @Asentrix made! :)

T

thucruts

very good my friend, top dew more

codehook

codehook

Cheers! Might have to learn some AHK in order to make some tutorials for others since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of resources getting into the nitty gritty of making a bot besides the few basic ones that @Asentrix has kindly shared. Frustrated a little that theres not more posted to help expand the resource section and get more people into making bots and sharing knowledge, though I understand that it takes time and patience to work through the problem solving and logic. Plus theres those that make bots for profit and rightly so otherwise we wouldn't have the awesome bot that @Asentrix made! :)
Also many don't want there hardwork getting detected or flagged. Sammich's scripts are some okay ones to learn from, just go find a leak or something. I wouldn't recommend actually utilizing any of his code but to look at and learn, it's pretty okay. He just clicks on the same pixel for everyone so don't do some stupid stuff like that.

L

lilovr

Also many don't want there hardwork getting detected or flagged. Sammich's scripts are some okay ones to learn from, just go find a leak or something. I wouldn't recommend actually utilizing any of his code but to look at and learn, it's pretty okay. He just clicks on the same pixel for everyone so don't do some stupid stuff like that.
I get that, scripting my first bot that I posted wasn't easy, but I still posted the source for others to look at and learn the general logic employed. Clicking the same pixel over and over again reminds me of the old school bots that you would choose the rock color press start and it clicks every millisecond or so lol

codehook

codehook

I get that, scripting my first bot that I posted wasn't easy, but I still posted the source for others to look at and learn the general logic employed. Clicking the same pixel over and over again reminds me of the old school bots that you would choose the rock color press start and it clicks every millisecond or so lol
haha fr though. sammich is a joke

L

lilovr

Not sure what his bot code looks like but that's what it reminds of lol

With the advancements in bot detection that Jagex seems to have done over the last 10-15 years, I feel like its got to have a little more logic running behind it to prevent it from causing mass bans. Wish we had some more advanced bots to keep up with the moves they are making to RS3 like CyberRune or hell even a reflection based client bot! Ahhhh the hopes of all botters xD

Anavar

Anavar

Supporter

This isn't sammich's code mate

codehook

codehook

This isn't sammich's code mate
I'm aware, if you read I was speaking on the fact that for people to learn, sammich isn't the worst resource to look at. Sammich is almost exclusive to his AHK. This is indeed a thread about some sources to learn and poke at from.

K

Kartul

ahk is awesome for "playing" runescape