Ironr - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Ironr - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots Ironr - Botting.rs - Open Source Runescape Bots
Ironr

Ironr 1.0

No permission to download
Rangr

Rangr

Developer
Credits
Rangr submitted a new resource:

Ironr - Iron ore miner for the Varrock East mine

Ironr - Iron ore miner for the Varrock East mine

Features:

- Mines iron ore in the Varrock East mine and banks them
- Efficient pathing

Bugs:
- Uses the deposit all button so if you're not equipping your pic axe, you'll need to edit the banking function to click the ore

Getting Started:
As with most bots on this site, you will need the basics which can be found here:

https://botting.rs/threads/getting-started-how-to-bot.133/

- Winautomation (Latest...
Read more about this resource...

PassingSorrow

PassingSorrow

Credits
Thanks again Rangr! Your work is amazing as usual.

I seem to be running into an issue at #12 of the banking script, where its waiting for an image of a white dot on the minimap for an indefinate time. If i move my character in any direction it will pass this step and click frantically on the minimap in any direction (not towards to the bank)

Any idea what could be causing this? Everything else works perfectly.

Rangr

Rangr

Developer
Credits
Thanks again Rangr! Your work is amazing as usual.

I seem to be running into an issue at #12 of the banking script, where its waiting for an image of a white dot on the minimap for an indefinate time. If i move my character in any direction it will pass this step and click frantically on the minimap in any direction (not towards to the bank)

Any idea what could be causing this? Everything else works perfectly.
I believe the issue would be the screen region for finding your local white dot in the minimap. If you message me on discord I can help you fix

Top Bottom