What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it still worth getting into?

J

jeremy21334

Basically as the title says, Is it still worth getting into botting for fun? What are the current ban rates like at the moment with a few people ive been with i haven't had any issues

Error_404

Error_404

I think it is, but I'm just starting out myself, but will have to let us know if you decide to bot yourself :D

K

kledaras

if you want to bot just for profit forget about it it scripts proxies and all that crap costs alot and is simply not worth it u can easily make more from irl job. The only reason u should bot is either because ur too lazy to grind on ur own or just simply for fun

thebaron510

thebaron510

for sure its still worth to bot but dont use account you care about

L

luckymanner

Seems like ban rates are related to actions/second, more data to Jagex = more bans. More afk = less bans?

P

Paragone

Basically as the title says, Is it still worth getting into botting for fun? What are the current ban rates like at the moment with a few people ive been with i haven't had any issues
Botting is always a risky practice, don't use very public scripts like scripts on bot launchers, if you work on your own scripts which is good -> you learn coding, and continue to develop better scripts(you should babysit the first scripts u make so that U won't get your bot stuck and get banned for being sus

EDIT: don't try to use bots that give out high exp rates -> they get monitored quickly, you should afk a lot and not bot for 10 hours a day. Just bot on the times you usually play so that it doesn't look fishy (use breaks too)