What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leak discord?

S

Swagdaddy

Not 100% of the rules on this so please feel free to delete.

I've heard of a discord server called Black Hat plugins that shares leaked plugins and looking for an invite, anybody know if this exists?

Thank you!

CryptoZ

CryptoZ

I was looking for this too but by the looks of it you can get whatever you need in these forums although an invite would be sweet just to see updates

viggzd

viggzd

If anyone got discord and don't mind inviting me that would be nice even tho I agree w @CryptoZ

CryptoZ

CryptoZ

If anyone got discord and don't mind inviting me that would be nice even tho I agree w @CryptoZ
I will be straight with you I joined the Discord last night and I don't trust it one bit. Majority of them have no clue what they're talking about and they actually think they are something special when all they did was 'leak' and the harsh reality is some of the admins have bad intentions I honestly advise you to not join the Discord you're looking for. All the best.

Guts

Guts

Leaker
I will be straight with you I joined the Discord last night and I don't trust it one bit. Majority of them have no clue what they're talking about and they actually think they are something special when all they did was 'leak' and the harsh reality is some of the admins have bad intentions I honestly advise you to not join the Discord you're looking for. All the best.
Completely agree, copying files from one place to another really isn't hard.

CryptoZ

CryptoZ

Completely agree, copying files from one place to another really isn't hard.
I'm completely fine with the 'leaking' part but it's how you go about it. Majority of them actually think they created the plugins themselves yet don't even know what JDK is and that's what is scary about them having a small community behind them because they have gullible and young people in that Discord and god knows what type of DM's are sent daily

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
I'm completely fine with the 'leaking' part but it's how you go about it. Majority of them actually think they created the plugins themselves yet don't even know what JDK is and that's what is scary about them having a small community behind them because they have gullible and young people in that Discord and god knows what type of DM's are sent daily
Did you get anything from their discord?

T

tomcxcx

yea I've heard of that discord too would love a link

P

Paragone

Not 100% of the rules on this so please feel free to delete.

I've heard of a discord server called Black Hat plugins that shares leaked plugins and looking for an invite, anybody know if this exists?

Thank you!
I've checked around and he's banned on Sythe, I don't know if it's that he's actually leaking scripts or that it's just a RAT trap.