What's new

We're a runescape community dedicated to botting
There's hundreds of scripts, tools and resources available for everyone to use for free!
Register today to get started.

D

dosilib

Reaction score
As I level up my acc I’m finding myself having to do certain tasks that are just tedious to watch and repeat so depending on what the task is I’ll be creating a bot for it!
Once I’ve tested them for long enough I plan to release them.

Bots created:
- Fully functioning cooking bot, works with a bank + range with any raw food. Cooks + banks and randomises everything, every time and simulated human movement. Knows when to stop the bot when there is no raw food left to withdraw from bank

- Gem cutting bot, works (currently) at the menaphos vip section to gain reputation while crafting. Works with any gem. Randomises everything every time and simulated human movement. Knows when to stop when there is no gems left to cut

- Safecracking bot!! This bot alone took me atleast 5 hours to trial and error, fix bugs and perfect the timing and minimise finding times. Currently only works for the 69-76 location and planning to make it functional for all the spots passed that. Once done I’ll come back to the 62-69 spot

I’ll consider taking requests whether or not it is currently needed for my levelling/money making until I reach my goal. Open for any requests with that exception in mind

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Reaction score
As I level up my acc I’m finding myself having to do certain tasks that are just tedious to watch and repeat so depending on what the task is I’ll be creating a bot for it!
Once I’ve tested them for long enough I plan to release them.

Bots created:
- Fully functioning cooking bot, works with a bank + range with any raw food. Cooks + banks and randomises everything, every time and simulated human movement. Knows when to stop the bot when there is no raw food left to withdraw from bank

- Gem cutting bot, works (currently) at the menaphos vip section to gain reputation while crafting. Works with any gem. Randomises everything every time and simulated human movement. Knows when to stop when there is no gems left to cut

- Safecracking bot!! This bot alone took me atleast 5 hours to trial and error, fix bugs and perfect the timing and minimise finding times. Currently only works for the 69-76 location and planning to make it functional for all the spots passed that. Once done I’ll come back to the 62-69 spot

I’ll consider taking requests whether or not it is currently needed for my levelling/money making until I reach my goal. Open for any requests with that exception in mind
Nice work :)

D

dosilib

Reaction score
2x playback speed since dials took some time!