What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Returning for weekend++

T

threegoodlegs

Unfortunately, I do not have time to play much anymore, specifically the hours of grinding.

I wrote my first WC bot back in ~2007 on an old color bot maker called Simba, but now I'm interested in playing 2xp weekend lol.

Going to give this setup a try, if I end up liking it for longer than this weekend then I wouldn't mind contributing some.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Leaker
VIP
Developer
Unfortunately, I do not have time to play much anymore, specifically the hours of grinding.

I wrote my first WC bot back in ~2007 on an old color bot maker called Simba, but now I'm interested in playing 2xp weekend lol.

Going to give this setup a try, if I end up liking it for longer than this weekend then I wouldn't mind contributing some.
Sounds good :)

L

lilovr

It would be great to have some more developers sharing their knowledge! :)

R

reubenbrevilla

VIP
How do you download?
Post automatically merged:

Hello