- Feb 8, 2020
- Reaction score
Bot test videos
How to install Python for SCA?
What is SCA?
The Screen Click AI project, abbreviated as SCA, was launched on December 1, 2018.
SCA - This is an Old School Runescape Client written in the Python programming language and using advanced computer technology, like OpenCV (Computer Vision).
The client simulates mouse movements, camera movements, button presses and interacts independently with in-game chats.
- SCA Client is designed to work only with officially recognized Jagex clients such as Old School Runescape Official, OSBuddy and Runelite.
- SCA Client currently performs tasks such as:
- Combat Training
- Cooking Training
- Crafting Training
- Fishing Training
- Fletching Training
- Herblore Training
- Combat Training
- And also:
- (F2P) Sapphire Ring Money making Method
- (P2P) Death Rune Money making Method
- SCA Client has a specially programmed Anti-Anti-Cheat system that fights against the Jagex Ames Anti-Cheat system, which helps prevent user account blocking.
- SCA Client, December 16, 2018 was first enabled in Expert mode and helped the player character reach 120 Combat level.
- SCA Client will evolve over time and its task functionality will only increase. In the future, it is planned to provide the player with a special feature set that will allow the development of private solutions of various complexity tasks and their proper use.
- mythical_cape (Crafting)
- nz_training (Nightmare Zone script)
- developer_tools (Check coordination)
- template (Clean script template)
- camera_view (Bot moves Camera using WASD)
- gps (Coordination grid) - Unstable
- logout (Auto logout module)
- object_detection (NPC detection / AMES detection)
- send_mail (Bot send email to user)
- server_choose () - Unstable