Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Marks/Food Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Marks/Food Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Marks/Food
Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Food

Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Food 2019-10-30

Please login to download
Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Credits
Asentrix submitted a new resource:

Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Marks/Food - seers,seers agility,seers agility bot

Features
• Marks of grace support
• Human mouse movements (Requires pyclick setup from here)
• Failed obstacles/retracing
• All food (Highlight purple in inventory with item tags)

Setup
For food setup, please highlight the food you want to eat with item tag #4.
Fill your inventory with 27 (Room for mark of grace)
Like so

Let me just...​

Read more about this resource...

D

DuckInDisguise

Credits
Super excited to try this! Just need to get some credits for the winautomation download link lol

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Credits
Awesome thanks! I managed to get the bot running, after lots of messing around with python/pyclick/winautomation. It's only able to click the first two obstacles so far, hopefully I'll be able to make it do the rest.

I'll update it shortly to use the new mouse movement system instead :)

D

DuckInDisguise

Credits
I'll update it shortly to use the new mouse movement system instead :)
Awesome! I saw that it says I'll need to change the subregions of images - I'm guessing this is why it keeps failing on BlueSquare2. Where do I go in Winautomation to change those?

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Credits
Awesome! I saw that it says I'll need to change the subregions of images - I'm guessing this is why it keeps failing on BlueSquare2. Where do I go in Winautomation to change those?

Correct yep in the move mouse to image action you need to change the subregion to your screen
If you need help let meknow :)

D

DuckInDisguise

Credits
It really doesn't want to click on blue square 2 for some reason. I changed the image subregion to be the middle of the screen, around the place where the clickbox is for the obstacle, but it still can't find it. Every time I get to the second rooftop it pauses, and when I open winautomation it's on the "Eat" function.

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Credits
It really doesn't want to click on blue square 2 for some reason. I changed the image subregion to be the middle of the screen, around the place where the clickbox is for the obstacle, but it still can't find it. Every time I get to the second rooftop it pauses, and when I open winautomation it's on the "Eat" function.

Could you join our discord so I can help you better/faster?
Link: https://discord.gg/AmbkH7f
Cheers :)

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Credits
Asentrix updated Seers Rooftop Agility Course - Supports Fails/Marks/Food with a new update entry:

Big changes and bug fixes

I've changed a bunch of stuff and included a few extra things in this script.
Instead of just sharing the script I've also included my runelite.plus settin.ngs file.
Drag and drop the setti.ngs file into your runelite.plus/config/data folder and replace it.
This will give you the object colors without needing to add them manually!
Import the new winautomation script into winautomation.

• Switched from pyclick to the botting.rs human-like mouse wrapper
• Added extra pathing to support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

D

DuckInDisguise

Credits
Just got it fully working, this is awesome! I'm still a little nervous about it as it's the first bot I've used other than RiD, so I probably won't let it run very long.

Edit: Also wanted to add that users might need to change the image subregion for the minimap clicks. For me the bot would see the tiles on the ground and try to click those but it was unreliable. I changed the image subregion for the minimap and now it's working perfectly

Last edited:
Top Bottom