Setting up Runelite.Plus (Soxs Custom Plugin Loader)

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Credits
Runelite.Plus (not to be confused with runelitepl.us) is an external plugin loader for Runelite.
it utilizes the official runelite client, and loads external plugins into the client.

The developer is Soxs
If you have any issues or questions feel free to ask here!

Downloads
You can download from the official link here
Runelite.Plus download
You also need JDK 8 to run runelite.plus
Download jdk 8 here
Setting it up

Once you've installed JDK 8 and RLP go ahead and run the "Runelite plus" .jar file
You will see a window like so

Tick "Auto attach to RL" and click "Start RL".
Runelite will startup, and you're good to go from there :)

Using the RiD toolbox plugin

This plugin allows you to highlight objects and items and fill their entire model with a certain color of your choice.
To use this plugin, load runelite plus.
Once loaded and the game is running, on the right hand side of runelite you should see a "RiD runelite toolbox" option

To add objects to the plugin, click "Open RL+ window" , or manually click the window from your taskbar.
Navigate to the tab "RiD genesis toolbox.

Here, click "Add new object".

You can add the object ID, the X and the Y location of the object, as well as mark the object a certain color.
You can get the ID and location using Runelites built-in developer tools.
Once you've added an object, it will show up in the toolbox like so

The object in-game will be highlighted and a solid color

That sums up how to configure the toolbox, if you have any issues/questions feel free to comment below, cheers!​

Last edited:
Q

Quach30

Oct 15, 2019
Credits
The tool box doesn't show up for me. The plug in isn't working

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Credits
The tool box doesn't show up for me. The plug in isn't working
Sometimes it fails to attach, just re-open the jar and click the runelite process and select "attach"

S

sensimilla

Nov 9, 2019
Credits
Is not working for me, says "WARNING: RL+ IS NOT ATTACHED TO RL. (Log:148).", then when RuneLite actually starts the toolbox doesnt show up

Asentrix

Asentrix

Administrator
Owner
Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Credits
Is not working for me, says "WARNING: RL+ IS NOT ATTACHED TO RL. (Log:148).", then when RuneLite actually starts the toolbox doesnt show up
Can you join our discord so I can help you directly?
Thanks!

L

Luv2dream

Jan 4, 2020
Credits
Is there anyway to get this to work with dev builds of OpenOSRS/Runelite? Whenever I try I just end up getting an error "WARNING: UNABLE TO ATTACH TO 64-BIT PROCESS" but I can't find a way to switch to running a 32bit process in intellij. Would love to mess about with this and see what all I can do and make, but I really don't want to lose my customizations I've done.