What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tbh, i wouldnt be botting if rs just transferred my account stats back to osrs

harkooz

harkooz

...i had all the stats I wanted there already

it's a breath of fresh air given that everyone had to start anew and phats and masks and santas are dirt cheap....i did most of my quests in RS classic so revisiting all the old quests with RS2 graphics was enjoyable...but that climb back to 99 tho....and all those years playing just to get to level 60 just for RS2 to make things astronomically easier with running and GE...that helps but I could have saved myself 3 years of playing time and I need that back some of that time reimbursed by botting the 2nd time, so be it

and if i meet some cool ass hackers along the way or learn some new tricks, so be it...

J

jeff1996

I do agree tbh, I started when 07 came out so I had plenty of time to grind to get back up to where I was. But now real lifes hittin and between work, family, etc, it's a shame they really didn't allow the ability to transfer over stats. Botting feels like the only way I can actually get some accomplishments done (instead of playing 1 hour every 3 days)

V

V3N0M88

Be nice if you had an option to transfer your account if you wanted to

S

swaggeroons

it would be nice, but transferring would be super tough now given how different the games are...but i think many people who bot (not gold farm) feel this way and would agree with you

M

moneyman122

I am conufsed are you talking about the RSC to rs2 or rs3 to rs2?

A

Ayrtoo

Id love my rs3 stats on osrs, i'd likely not bot either. The low lvl grind is what bores me to death