What's new

We're a runescape community dedicated to botting
There's hundreds of scripts, tools and resources available for everyone to use for free!
Register today to get started.

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
Hello! I have been doing AHK just over a year now. I have some very good bot scripts with RuneLite and I am currently learning how to work with BlueStacks. Anyone on here familiar with AHK? Looking for friends to bounce ideas off of. Also feel free to ask me anything and I will do my best to help!

U

unknownrandy

Reaction score
Hello! I have been doing AHK just over a year now. I have some very good bot scripts with RuneLite and I am currently learning how to work with BlueStacks. Anyone on here familiar with AHK? Looking for friends to bounce ideas off of. Also feel free to ask me anything and I will do my best to help!
I have a been working with ahk for awhile now i have made alot of scripts and now like basic 20 line scripts. Message me

Sammich

Sammich

Supporter
Reaction score
You must be using NotOranges awesome scripts as a base?

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
You must be using NotOranges awesome scripts as a base?
Oh yeah you know it, just had to steal the whiners "copyright" LOL. But in reality nahh, I've been working on it for about 2 months now with a fresh toon and leveling. I don't know if you're him or seen my whole interaction buy F that dude and the staff at Sythe. They were proclaiming I was breaking rules, but if that was the case then everyone on the site is LOL

Sammich

Sammich

Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah you know it, just had to steal the whiners "copyright" LOL. But in reality nahh, I've been working on it for about 2 months now with a fresh toon and leveling. I don't know if you're him or seen my whole interaction buy F that dude and the staff at Sythe. They were proclaiming I was breaking rules, but if that was the case then everyone on the site is LOL
I mean, copywrite can be placed on anything someone created for personal use/sales. You're mistaking it with patenting work... just sayin

Edit: The copywrite on that code states it is intended for free and public use, not for sale.

Last edited:
Guts

Guts

Leaker
Reaction score
If you wanna get into Bluestacks botting I would recommend making your own scripts or using a Sammich Scripts/Xiabot crack to get started.

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
I mean, copywrite can be placed on anything someone created for personal use/sales. You're mistaking it with patenting work... just sayin

Edit: The copywrite on that code states it is intended for free and public use, not for sale.
Thanks for the enlightenment

Sammich

Sammich

Supporter
Reaction score
If you wanna get into Bluestacks botting I would recommend making your own scripts or using a Sammich Scripts/Xiabot crack to get started.

I'd use this over that shit.

Sammich

Sammich

Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the enlightenment

Just enlightening you because you got it wrong to begin with, and tried to slander him for it. Just saying, you also refused to see any other side than your own which enlightens the community around us on what kind of person you clearly are. Good luck with your development.

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
Just enlightening you because you got it wrong to begin with, and tried to slander him for it. Just saying, you also refused to see any other side than your own which enlightens the community around us on what kind of person you clearly are. Good luck with your development.
It’s not slander. I said he was a whiner and he was. Couldn’t take criticism and ran right the the site staff. But thanks for the luck, and best of luck to you as well 😎

Sammich

Sammich

Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not slander. I said he was a whiner and he was. Couldn’t take criticism and ran right the the site staff. But thanks for the luck, and best of luck to you as well 😎

I mean, I've seen all the posts, and he didn't whine? He was just giving his point to which you completely missed, and speaking to him yesterday he said that the posts were deleted because he didn't want bullshit cluttering his thread? Pretty simple to me. You didn't criticize anything you just went straight for the attack.

Edit: Even in this circumstance you still think you're right... How opinionated are you? Acting like an arrogant asshole on the internet doesn't make you cool bro.
Edit #2: Also worth noting that you obsessivly began to post crap on this thread.

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
Quite obsessive for you to continue it? And then make several edits because you had more to say 😂

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
I'm just defending someone from an idiot.
Oh well thanks, I’ll get you your keyboard warrior award when I give a shit about you or your opinion. Best of luck to ya bud, I’ve had fun with your attitude but you ain’t worth my energy 😎

Last edited:
T

tb603

Reaction score
is AHK still used widely? I thought they got rid of that awhile ago.

Chr0nicxHack3r

Chr0nicxHack3r

Developer
Reaction score
is AHK still used widely? I thought they got rid of that awhile ago.
It is still very common for people to use AHK because for some it’s easier to learn

T

tb603

Reaction score

Is there a working XiaBot crack?